This is the audio recording of a special webinar in lead up to World TB Day 2017 where experts shared experiences on the role of faith in the fight against TB, and explored opportunities of how faith can help to expedite efforts to #endTB by 2030.
PANEL OF EXPERTS: ********************
* JODY BOFFA, community-based researcher and epidemiologist at the Desmond Tutu TB Centre, Stellenbosch University, Cape Town, South Africa and Vanier Doctoral Research Scholar at the Department of Community Health Sciences, University of Calgary, Calgary, Canada
* Rev. NICHOLAS BUSANI BHENGU, presides over the Uniting Presbyterian Church in the Caluza community of Pietermaritzburg, South Africa; is a member of a community research advisory team for a project on the uptake and effectiveness of isoniazid preventive therapy in a region of high TB-HIV co-infection
* SUBRAT MOHANTY, Coordinator, Project Axshya, International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union)
* CATHERINE MWAUYAKUFA, community voice on role of faith in HIV care and CNS Correspondent, Zimbabwe
* (Moderator) ASHOK RAMSARUP, former Senior Producer, SABC (South African Broadcasting Corporation), Durban, South Africa